Ads

Tuesday, September 12, 2017

Maria-sama ga Miteru Volume 34 Chapter 2 Part 4

Part 4 of Maria-sama ga Miteru Volume 34 Chapter 2 can be found here.

In this section we spend some more time with the youkai CHINAMI-san.

It was short so I knocked it out while I was waiting for VRMMO Summoner chapter 31 to be edited. That also means you guys can expect the next VRMMO Summoner chapter shortly. After that we'll probably see another section of Chapter 2 from Little Horrors since the next one is also short.

I almost had VRMMO out early for you guys this time, but I moved last week and spent most of the week off-line, so it didn't work out. Chapter 32 has less status tables (which translate rather quickly) than 31, so my expectation is that it will take the normal 2 weeks to translate.

As always let me know in the comments if you see any errors. Also, if you like the translations and want to further motivate me to get these done faster, donations are certainly appreciated, especially since my finances are quite bad at the moment and every little bit will help. I'm also accepting commission work, so feel free to use the contact widget on the right side to get in contact if you want to commission a translation.

2 comments:

  1. Sure, no problem. BTW, looks like NR has picked up Volume 12, so I'm going to drop Volume 12 and focus volume 34. Once I get the chapter completed I'll post the complete chapter over at Baka-Tsuki as well.

    ReplyDelete