Ads

Thursday, October 25, 2018

Aetheria - Chapter 4 posted

Other than being busy of late, things have been going pretty great, so I was just thinking the other day how great it's been that I didn't get sick when the kids started their new school year... haha ha ha haha ha ha, by the way, food poisoning really sucks... really. And I definitely don't recommend it.

Anyways... I've cleared this entire weekend and most of next week for translating VRMMO, so I'm hoping to knock out as many chapters as I can in a row.

In the meantime, for your entertainment, here's another chapter from my series Aetheria. Chapter 4 can be found here.

In this chapter, Alisha amuses herself by giving Raithe a tour of the basement... there may be dungeons and magic involved... but I'm not saying.

No comments:

Post a Comment