Ads

Tuesday, October 24, 2017

VRMMO Summoner Hajimemashita Chapter 32 Released


Was busy with another project and ended up sick for a few weeks with bronchitis, so this release was delayed. I'm going to try to get another VRMMO release in before the end of the month to get back on schedule, but we'll see how that goes.

I would like to give Nanaseru a huge thanks for doing an amazing job on the translation check and editing for this chapter release. This chapter was a bit of a bear to translate in places so I'm glad to have it behind us.

Chapter 32 can be viewed: here.

A quick note about sequence "effect of hardening" jokes in the third section, credit goes to Nanaseru for catching the pun, and the TN (translator note) is from him. I don't want to steal his credit, since I just figured they were male enhancement jokes...

Anyway, enjoy the release.

No comments:

Post a Comment