Ads

Wednesday, August 8, 2018

VRMMO Summoner Hajimemashita Chapter 37 Released

Mwhahahaha! I think I might be on a bit of a roll here. ← Famous last words.

The chapter release can be found here.

Lots of thanks go to Nanaseru who had a lot of extra work with editing and TLC this time around since I rushed this chapter. And to RooiSlangWTF for sponsoring.

Some notes:

I changed Ell to Elle. The 'e' is silent but I think it looks better for a girl's name. And about Elle's speech in this chapter, she ends her sentences with an extra デス, which can be read as 'death' and I had fun trying to add in death references to all of her lines, but considering that this is a fluffy story, I decided that the author probably just intends for her to be affecting a speech pattern that makes her sound like a foreigner. So, I re-did her lines with the extra '-desu' in romaji.

Also, the dialogue in this chapter is difficult to follow without the various sentence endings, so I added notes showing who is speaking. Excepting the summons, who should be obvious enough.

In other news, the translation for the next chapter is already done, so there will likely be another release in a few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment