Ads

Tuesday, September 12, 2017

VRMMO Summoner Hajimemashita Chapter 31 Released

Update 9/15/2017:

Thanks to Nanaseru for editing and TLC. It always helps to have a second pair of eyes! I've updated the chapter with the changes. And congratulations to Nanaseru for finishing his exams!

A few major misses on my part:

Was 30% remaining HP, not 3%. The kanji unit 割 apparently means units of 10% not simply %. Which makes a lot more sense in the story. So I'll have to go back an fix it on previous chapters as well.

It's not red trails of blood following Boparu. Rather, it's Boparu's red scarf (given to her by Ren-kun in ch26) that was trailing behind her. Ah but imagining scarf-like trails of blood flying behind her and slicking the ground as Boparu flew through the air and dive-bombed the snakes seemed so cool... but not particularly cute, I guess. Heh.

And some other minor corrections and improvements. So make sure you refresh the chapter page to get the changes.

------------------------------------------------------

VRMMO Summoner Hajimemashita Chapter 31 Released Haven't heard back from the editor so I'm going to go ahead and release the chapter. I can edit the chapter anytime, so if you guys see anything that needs fixing, let me know.

You can find chapter 31 here.

In this chapter we continue the battle against the train of monsters that Yuu caused in the previous chapter with his "Forest Marathon" plan.

Some quick notes about the upcoming release schedule: I'm going to be working on Chapter 32 concurrently with Chapter 2 of Little Horrors, so the next VRMMO release should be in about 2 weeks. The chapter of VRMMO after that is a side-story that is about 6 times the normal chapter size, so I haven't decided what to do with that yet. Unless someone else wants to tackle the side story, I'm thinking to maybe release it in parts as I have time.

Other options are that I could probably alternate between the side-story parts and normal chapter releases, or I could focus on plowing through the entire side story before resuming normal chapters, or I could skip it entirely, let me know what you guys prefer.

Here's a quick translation of the author's note at the top of the side story:
Side-story: I Started Halloween (TN: this is a play on the series title, I started a Summoner in a VRMMO)

※Attention※
This story is a side-story. Regarding the advance of the main story, beyond having no involvement at all and because the chronological order is more or less out of sync, I am happy if you receive and consider it as the story of a different world line's parallel universe that is similar to the main story.

No comments:

Post a Comment